Our products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. GAVCO Industries, Inc. (“GAVCO”) will repair or replace any GAVCO melamine product or component defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it *. This is your sole exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below, and applies to products manufactured after November 1, 2015
This and any other warranty does not apply to:
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL). (see below)
- Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused during delivery, which is handled under separate terms.
- Modifications or attachments to the product not approved by GAVCO.
- Products not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings, or damaged during installation.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Costs associated with transportation and reinstallation of a defective product not approved by GAVCO prior to replacement.
Color Variations and Finishes
Some natural variations are inherent in wood and other natural materials, and are unavoidable and not considered defects.
GAVCO does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of such materials. Customer's Own Materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user is not under warranty.
To the extent allowed by law, GAVCO makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for aparticular purpose. GAVCO will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages or disfiguration due to exposure to sun or weather, moisture due to faulty heating and cooling systems, flood or other water damage. Damage due to spills of substances, direct heat and other disfiguration is also not covered.
GAVCO guarantees all products using High Pressure Laminates (HPL) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 36 months from the date of manufacture with original purchaser, when subject to normal use. Any misuse, abuse, negligence, improper installation, or alterations are not covered. Further, GAVCO is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect.
We are proud of our workmanship and will work with our dealers to solve any problems quickly and completely.
*GAVCO is not responsible for any incurred cost other than the actual material replacement. Costs resulting from install and delivery may or may not be covered and must get our approval prior to incurring any costs.